Sunday, December 30, 2012

Product Review: Bobbi Brown Eyelash Curler

Don't you hate it whenever your eyelids get pinched because of your eyelash curler?  I've had my share of such moments too!  Fortunately, my constant practice helped.

But for those who haven't mastered the art of eyelash curling, here's one eyelash curler who would make you say "Why only now!?"
^_^  


Bobbi Brown Eyelash Curler


I love that it comes in metallic black, sleek and sosy!


perfect size and shape for those with almond-shaped eyes


it covers my entire eye, and I don't have to go back to curl the lashes I've missed!  I also love that it doesn't remove some of eyeliner after using it.


curls my lashes easily, and the curl stays on


my lashes after wiping my eye area with a wet tissue...see how my lashes are still slightly curled

And yes, I don't get pinched at all.  No pulling either! It also comes in a black pouch and two replacement pads. (see here)

The only thing I don't like?  Hmm, because it's black, I don't get to see my lashes when I am curling them. But yeah, it's just a teeny-weeny reason not to like it.

I'm not sure how much this is, probably a thousand bucks or more.  

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

medyo mahaba lashes ko so ok na kahit everbilena grip saken. do u think this is better than shu?

heheh havent tried high end curlers yet e

beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

Iambrigitte said...

i prefer this one than shu. shu kasi pinches my lids..eto wala talga and super sakto ng size sa eyes ko :) u can also try fanny serrano, that's my first curler :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...