Sunday, December 30, 2012

Something New: Revlon


I totally get excited whenever a favorite brand of mine comes up with new stuff.  And honestly, I always look forward to what's Revlon going to come up with.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, Revlon's one of the best...if not the best, drugstore brand out there.  And just when we thought we've seen the last of their new products, Revlon came up with these new stuff as their last (maybe?) hurrah for 2012:

Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage powders and concealer, Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lengthening Mascara and Smokey Shadow Sticks.


Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Powders
Our ultra fine powder helps skin feel conditioned and look luminous, minimizing the appearance of discoloration due to the signs of aging.  This deluxe pressed powder glides on seamlessly and feels lightweight on the skin.  Skin looks smoother, conditioned and it does not settle into fine lines, wrinkles and pores.

I love Revlon powders, most especially their Colorstay pressed powder and two-way foundation powder.  Their age defying line is definitely intriguing, and can I just say, a must-have for aging women like me!  (laughs)  


Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer
Targets undereye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles.  Won't settle into skin creases, hydrates and brightens for a revitalized look.

Another product I love from Revlon is their concealers, specifically their Age Defying Spa concealer.  I'm on my 3rd tube now and it's really one of my must-haves.  Let's see if this new concealer would be able to take its place. 



Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lengthening Mascara
A mascara for long, intensely dark lashes that lasts for 24hrs.  No flakes, smears or smudges.  Tear-proof, sweat-proof and humidity-proof

To be honest, their mascaras are a hit or miss.  Most of their mascaras that I've tried weighs down my curl (which I really hate), but this one doesn't.  I've tried this once and I'm so impressed with how it really made my lashes look longer, without losing the curl.  So yeah, this one's definitely a hit!



Revlon Colorstay Smokey Shadows Sticks
Expertly coordinated shades blends perfectly for a smokey eye that lasts.  Wears for up to 12hrs, and doesn't crease, fade or smudge all day.

Love smokey eyes, but you just don't have the time to do it?  No problem. These shadow sticks are heaven-sent.  Apply the round-tipped end from lashlines up to past your creases (or below your brow bones) and then line your lashlines using the pointed end.  Smudge, and blend. It's that easy.  And you don't even have to worry about the color combinations, they have been expertly selected for you!





So what do you think?  Would you be snagging these babies anytime soon?  


I was walking around the mall the other day and I saw something new again from Revlon!  Geesh, they never get tired huh!  Those new stuff are candy-colored, and according to Revlon, they really stay put.  You have an idea what they are?
^_^

I'll post it soon, as I wasn't able to contain myself and got myself one!  (laughs)

Let me know if you've tried any of these.  And yes, please do watch out for my reviews.

Tata!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my guess would be the just bitten lip stains, and ur correct the really do stay put

Unknown said...

the shadow sticks are gorgeous! can't wait for your review :)

www.bellemanila.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...