Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday Look: Dark Orchids

Thank God It's Friday!

Anybody excited for the weekend? I definitely am. I'd be meeting mom tomorrow to get the stuff she got for me, and of course, would be sleeping and eating to my hearts content day-in and day-out.
LOL!

anyways, i'm still trying to fulfill my promise of coming up with Happy Friday looks like i've used to. so here's for this week:

PAC Brow Kit
TFSI primer + MAC PP in Soft Ochre
MAC e/s in Nocturnelle, Sunset B, Electra, Carbon, Blue Enchantment and Shroom
Shiseido MM Lash Expander
UD 24/7 in Zero

TFS Green Primer
MAC SS in NW20
Shu Uemura Pro Concealer
Maybelline Loose Mineral Foundation in Buff
MAC blush in Dainty
MUFE HD Loose Finishing Powder

NYX lip gloss in Smokey Look


I am so excited...i can't wait to meet mom and get that much awaited rest to make up for weekday late nights!
So how about you, what are your plans for this weekend?


2 comments:

Cristina. said...

love this purple look. freaking gorgeouss.

AskMeWhats said...

prettyness!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...