Thursday, January 14, 2010

Looks using the NYX Brown Eyes palette...

for two consecutive days, i've been reaching out for my most recent loot from NYX. i love the colors, and the endless combination of looks one can come up with. i can definitely save up space in my luggage when i'm out on a trip...

NYX Brown Eyes palette

Gold - Brown



Purple - Yellow
* MAC Carbon on the outer-V for definition

do you have this palette? if so, what are the combinations that you were able to come up with? if not, will be getting this palette?

tata!

4 comments:

K said...

oh my gawd i love all the colors in the palette! thanks for this! id definitely get this! for sure1

K said...

ayan nagorder na ko.. BI! :)

PS
do you have a tutorial on proper eyeshadow blending?

AskMeWhats said...

sis I dont' own this but I believe it when you say it works :) NYX es are really good and your fotd and eotd too :)

Unknown said...

All colors included in the palette are lovely! :) I'll definitely buy this!
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...