Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Friday Look: Lucky Blue

yey, my first Happy Friday look for 2010!

it's been a long time since my last colorful eotd. i've been wearing a lot of neutrals lately due to lack of time preparing in the morning, and i kinda lost my makeup mojo for the past weeks because i am breaking out so bad. then days ago, i tried browsing thru my old looks and i missed my colorful looks in the past. i wonder, am i really the one who did that? LOL. my "skills" have been rusty for i haven't been practicing...sigh. i hope i'd be able to brush up my blending skills in no time.

i've heard that BLUE is the lucky color for this year, so for my first EOTD and Happy Friday look, here's my look combined with a bit of purple:

PAC Brow kit
MUFE Brow Corrector in 01
UDPP
MAC e/s in Nocturnelle (inner half), Freshwater (outer half), Carbon (outer crease) and Shroom (highlight)
Shiseido MM Lash Expander
UD 24/7 liner

TFS Green Face primer
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW20
MAC SF NC25
MAC SF Powder in NC25
MAC Pretty Baby
MUFE HD loose finishing powder
NYX lipgloss in Beige

as expected, i got stares from people at my work. hahaha, well, i can't really blame them. i hardly see ladies wearing makeup there..not to mention dark eye makeup in broad daylight!
LOL!


6 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Oh so pretty!! :D I love the colors on you~

Unknown said...

sooo pretty!! i love your looks and you have killer eyebrows :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Dana and Becky

Isabeau Jane said...

i LOVE your kilay!!

The ViXeN's LaiR

MereMakeupManiac said...

you still very much got it! rockin' the blues sis!

i feel the same as well, looking back at my colorful e/s combi. it's like suddenly have i became boring??? lol.

Jamilla Camel said...

Really pretty look! Someone's gotta look nice at the office, right?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...