Wednesday, January 20, 2010

previous looks using minerals

oh my, oh my...just when i'm always running late for work, i am again getting hooked on playing with my mmu e/s which i've abandoned for quite some time!

here's me using my pressed MAD minerals:





and here's using Aromaleigh minerals:



i know mmu e/s takes more time to work with. i always apply mine wet, using a few spritz of MAC Fix+ and then topping it off with dry pigment so i can blend it with other colors. but i love, love the fusion of colors that i get from them. sometimes, i can get away with just one shade...but people would ask me if i used 2-3x shades for my eye makeup.

so i guess, it's all worth it.
but of course, don't be like me...make sure you get to work on time. hahaha!

geesh, my face is still messed up. when will this ever end?


3 comments:

♥Pauchichi♥ said...

as always..u always come up with nice looks! and running late ka pa ng lagay na yan! lol.. :)

AskMeWhats said...

very pretty, bilib ako sayo! with your work, you still have time for this! :) I miss you sis!

hopelessromantic said...

Hi! I love how you do your makeup, simple but elegant! Do you do hair/makeup for weddings? If so, how much is your rate for home service? Me and my three other friends will be bridesmaids in a wedding on July 17 (Saturday). We will be staying at Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Manila. Here's my email address chellecorridor@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Rochelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...