Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ohmigawd!

*THUG*
(that's the sound of my body when i hit the floor)

a few more days to go and this gorgeous palette is out!
i want! i want! i want!

believe me...it will break my heart if i don't get my hands on this one. i'll do anything to have this. can somebody get this for me as a very early birthday present? puhllleeeeez!?

okay, enough of that. to know more about this palette and UD's spring collection, you can go here.

i also browsed some blogs and i found this very informative post about this palette from Pursebuzz. check on her other posts about it as well.


2 comments:

Shen said...

ako rin! i seriously seriously want one! huhuhuhu!

Pili ♥ said...

I love your blog! I am a follower.
The shadows are beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...