Monday, January 18, 2010

Midnight Magic look...

i've been meaning to revisit my love for mineral eyeshadows...it sparked my love for eyemakeup anyways, but lack of time in the morning stops me each time i'd try.

so this weekend, when i had to meet mom for breakfast and get my loots from her...i had more time to reach out for my long-forgotten mmu e/s and play. but of course, i still have to be early for breakfast. mom would kill me if i'd be late.

Practical Magic from MEOW and Midnight (MAC Carbon dupe, imho) from Sweetscents

PAC Brow kit
UDPP
MMU e/s in Practical Magic and Midnight
MAC Blacktrack
Shiseido MM Lash Expander<>

(note: e/s applied wet)

Nars Primer
MAC SS concealer in NW20
Skinfood Salmon Brightening powder
Maybelline Loose Mineral Foundation in Buff
MAC Blush in Dainty
MUFE HD Loose Finishing powder
NYX lipgloss in Beige


i miss playing with my mineral makeup...i still have tons but good thing they don't have expiration dates.


2 comments:

Shen said...

real pretty! :) don't you find those mmu samples hard to finish? hehehe!!

AskMeWhats said...

sis, you look gorgeous and blooming! I miss you na!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...