Sunday, April 7, 2013

A visit to GlamBox Cosmetics' Makeup Studio + Makeover...

Last month, I got an invite from these lovely ladies of Glambox Cosmetics for a chance to visit their new makeup studio in Makati.



I, together with other bloggers, were also given a chance to have one of the three famous spring-summer runway looks:





Guess what look I chose?
It's the Spring Awakening, of course! Looking back, I wish I chose Browmance instead.
^_^

a before photo with Ms. Bunny (makeup artist) and Ms. Valerie Tan (President and Owner of Glambox Cosmetics)

And so the makeover began:


It's not often that I get a makeover from somebody else, so I always get excited (and at the same time nervous) whenever I get the chance.


Have you tried the foundations from Glambox?  
I also have some in my airbrush kit, it's good and affordable too!


Airbrush makeup for the eyes.  

I think I need to get some of this as well, so I can get to practice doing airbrush makeup on the eyes.

Makeup's done...now it's time to get focused on my hair!




I feel so girly in this hairstyle!
^_^



Thanks again to Ms. Valerie for this opportunity to visit your studio and for the makeover. And of course to the lovely Ms. Bunny and her hairstylist-partner, who by the way is also using Prostyle Fuwarie!

Ms. Valerie does look like Toni Gonzaga, no?  Or does she look more like Kim Chiu?
^_^

again, here's my Spring Awakening look courtesy of Glambox Cosmetics:




GlamBox Beauty Studio is located at 227 Salcedo St. corner Gamboa St. Legaspi Village Makati City.  Aside from conducting workshops, their studio can also be rented in case you're a makeup artist in need of a place to conduct your own workshops or just a place where you can hold your makeup sessions with your clients.  

Here's a list of the workshops that they will be having for the month of April:


So, if you're a makeup artist who wants to dive into the world of airbrush makeup, or someone who wants to make this summer worthwhile by learning new stuff, give them a call.  Or just drop by their studio to inquire, or check out their products.


 Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutiland Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Xlovehappyx said...

i like the way they did your hair. i would have chosen the brow one :)

Anonymous said...

If you are going outside from your home, then an airbrush kit is the best option to adopt. It has all necessary things which you want. You can easily apply this makeup on your face and enhance your beauty. It's very affordable too.
Reference:
http://www.airbrushsupplyonline.com/airbrushes/airbrush-kits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...