Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bobbi Brown Pink and Red Collection...

Are you a fan of reds? Or more of the pinks?  You know how it is: Red for reds, Pink for pinks. But for Bobbi Brown's new collection, the Pink and Red Collection, it's all about deliberate mismatching!  Gorgeous shades of reds and pinks are created to harmoniously and beautifully complement each other, or to be used on its own. 


Bobbi Brown Pink and Red Collection




Creamy Matte Lip Color, Php1350
Creamy Matte Lip Color is a unique matte lipstick formula that combines the look of a classic matte lip with incredible wearability. Creamy, moisturizing and highly pigmented, it glides comfortably onto lips, but feels extremely lightweight. Comfortable-on-skin film formers and an extremely high concentration of pigments deliver true color that lasts for up to 8 hours.
Available in shades Hot and Heart 



Sheer Lip Color, Php1300
This lip gloss formula is super sheer and wearable. The translucent finish makes bold color easily wearable and is designed to enhance lips. Wear it on its own for sheer color or swipe it on top of lipstick for extra shine.
Available in Shades:
Cherry and Pretty in Pink




Nail Polish, Php900
Use color on the nails as an accent or accessory. A splash of these new nail colors on fingers and toes completes any look and fits any mood.
Available in Shades:
Pink Valentine and Valentine Red




Sheer Color Cheek Tint, Php1350
Nothing makes a woman look prettier than a pop of blush. Bobbi’s Sheer Color Cheek Tint gives cheeks a tint of healthy, natural-looking color. The translucent, lightweight formula glides on smoothly and blends evenly onto skin. Bonus: it’s packaged in a chic, swivel-up stick for easy, on-the-go application. For a just-been-kissed look, apply Sheer Color Cheek Tint to the apples of the cheeks and blend down and back towards the hairline using fingers.
Available in Shades:
Sheer Pink and Sheer Cherry






Our friends from Bobbi Brown sent me two of the items from this collection:



Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry


Packaged in a cute, sleek packaging, this baby is great for travel.  No need for a brush, just use you fingers to apply. It goes on smoothly, and unlike other cheek tints of the same formulation, it doesn't sink into the pores.  It stays on top of your foundation (just make sure you've set it properly) giving you a that healthy flush.  To apply, I swipe it on my fingers and dab onto my cheeks, then set it again by a light dusting of powder.  



Creamy Matte Lip Color in Heart


Now this is my fave.  You know me, I am not a fan of red lips but I must say, this baby's created for me!  I've been wearing it since I got it and people have been complimenting me for it.  Not my usual look, as they say, but it suits me.  Of course, I wear this with a toned-down eye makeup for a day look.  It's matte, but it doesn't my lips and it's super pigmented.  I apply it around 9am and it still looks good even after a cup of coffee and lunch.  


(okay fine, I'll get a wax!)
^_^


So what do you think? 
Is there anything in this collection that you'd want to get?

The collection is now available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati, Rustan’s Shangri-La and Essenses Rockwell and SM Mall of Asia.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

the Sheer Cherry Tint looks pretty!
Random Beauty by Hollie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...