Friday, April 12, 2013

BYS Brow and Eye Pencil in Brown...

TGIF!

What are you doing this weekend?  I'm coming in to work (Boo!) but will me meeting my family for dinner tomorrow, so yeah, it's still something I am excited about this weekend.  It's almost mid-April, 3 more weeks to go and it's gonna be my birthday!  Have you gotten me my gifts already!?
^_^

For today, I'll be telling you about the BYS Brow pencil.  You know me, I'm obsessed with my brows  so I am always on the look out for good brow stuff.  If you've watched my eyebrow tutorial, you'd see that I use a lot of products.  This pencil can actually cut it short by a wee bit, as this can already replace my pencil and brow powder...plus my k-palette brow liner even, if I don't need to make sure that I'll still have my brows intact the whole day.


BYS Brow and Eye Pencil in Brown

The shape reminds me of the Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil in Naginata cut.  Such cut is said to make filling in your brows a lot easier.  The strokes would look like brow hairs too, so it looks more natural.




Here it is on my brows:



Unlike the other brow pencils I've tried, this one from BYS is a bit soft and waxy.  It stays in that texture so yeah, this is not for those with oily skin as this is not smudgeproof.  I don't mind though because I'm used to setting my brows with either my Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash colorist or MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy.


brows after setting with Brow and Lash Colorist


What I like:
Easy to use
Affordable for the price of Php250.  You only need to brush a few strokes then shape your brows with a spoolie/eyebrow brush so this would last you for months
Looks natural, as if I've used a brow powder
Can also be used as an eye liner, but since it's not smudgeproof you would have to set this with a powder eye shadow so it won't slide off and give you panda eyes.


What I don't like:
Not smudgeproof


Overall, I like this product.  It's great for days when you're being a bit lazy to go through your usual brow routine, and still want great looking brows.  I am getting this in Blonde, as this one's a bit dark for me.  

Check out their products at SM Department Stores and selected Watsons outlets.  You can also follow BYS Philippines on Facebook.




Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Jes Roque said...

I trust you so much on brow products, so yes, I will give this product a try! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...