Saturday, April 6, 2013

For the women on the move: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks...

When Bobbi Brown came up with their Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadows (see my feature look here), it became an instant favorite in my makeup arsenal.  It's your best bet if you're a (kikay) woman who's always on the move.  And just when you thought things couldn't get any better with Bobbi Brown, they launched their Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks.


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick
Effortless and high impact-that's the essence of NEW Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick. This do-it-all formula glides on tug-free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. In subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading, it's a stroke of genius. Just swipe on and go.

I got the shade in Sand Dune:





Sand Dune is a lovely, warm peachy-nude shade.  It's such a pretty lid-color that can you can wear on its own, or as a base to your darker shades of eye shadows.  

I apply this shadow sticks directly on my lids (sans primer), and I just love how it glides on smoothly...without any pulling or tugging.  And it's super-pigmented too! It's not too creamy, nor too dry, so you have plenty of time to blend away, even with just the use of fingers.  And the staying power!?  I'm giving this baby a two-thumbs up! 

Here's a sample look:



I only used this shadow stick + a highlighter on my tearducts + my usual liner and mascara


This look is actually my go-to look whenever I am in hurry, which happens quite often..or everyday.
^_^


Katie Holmes made her first every appearance as Bobbi’s new face promoting the new Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick for Spring 2013:

Shades available are:
Vanilla, Golden Pink, Sand dune, Iced Blue, Forest, Shadow, Bark and Violet Plum

Here are the swatches I got online, via MusingsofaMuse:

Shadow, Violet Plum, Golden Pink, Forest, Bark

Vanilla, Sand Dune, Iced Blue

I have tons of eyeshadows already, but I am so getting Violet Plum, Golden Pink, Bark and Vanilla. 
(Payday, please come sooner! or should I say, birthday? LoL)

These shadow sticks are priced at Php1550/each.  A bit steep for an eye shadow you say?  It is...but with its easy-to-use, no-smudging, no-flaking and no-creasing qualities, this baby is worth its price.  Don't just take my word for it though.  Visit a Bobbi Brown counter near you and check them out!

To know more about the brand and their promotions, please like Bobbi Brown PH on Facebook.


 Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutiland Instagram (Iambrigitte)


2 comments:

Jenniya said...

Nice pang everyday wear ito. It gives a nice slight depth on your eyes. :-)

I am Jenniya

Xlovehappyx said...

wow this bobbi brown shadow stick looks great on you, all your makeup looks great. i think it is pricey, but i'd like to try it anyway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...