Sunday, April 21, 2013

Product Review: SNOE Dip & Dry Acne Drying Lotion

How's the weekend treating you my dearies?  Me, I'm enjoying bumming at home, watching TV and having a few good laughs with my Mom. It's a great day today, it's not too hot outside and I was able to have a full 8hr-sleep. It doesn't happen often so that's something  for me to rejoice about. 
^_^

Today, I'll be sharing with you this one great product I've been using (and loving).  You know that I have really oily skin that breakout so often.  I can't keep my hands off my face and pricking my zits has got to be one of my favorite hobbies. Good thing there are a lot of acne stuff available that helps dry out pimples or keep whiteheads from developing into pimples.  

Here's one spot treatment that made it to my Holy Grail list:

SNOE Shoo-zit Dip and Dry Acne Drying Lotion
A fast-acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with Purefix-DC, salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. Also great for back acne and breakouts on the chest.  The drying lotion will also take the itch out of mosquito bites fast!


If you heard of Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion, this is a cheaper alternative.  I've used Mario Badescu in the past,  and it does help in shrinking those nasty breakouts overnight (some would take 2-3 days, especially the bigger ones). This works just the same, but costs half the price. 





Same with Mario Badescu, this has two parts: the liquid and the soft, clay part that sits at the bottom





It's easy to use.  Just dip a Q-tip into the mixture and let the end of the q-tip touch the sediment at the bottom.  


Then just dab it onto the pimple.

The sediment looks pinkish (like that of MB's) but when dabbed onto the skin, it turns into white



Now, let me show you how good this baby is...


See those nasty zits?  
I usually get them on the cheeks area.  



 
Let's play connect the dots!
^_^



And here's the result after two days:



You can see that they have dried up. The smaller ones dried up overnight while the bigger one took two days.


What I like:
Really helps in drying out pimples faster.  It takes just an overnight for the smaller ones, while it takes 2, 3 days at most for the bigger ones.  
It also works for pimples that are just developing. 
No allergic reactions
Cheaper, it costs Php499..half the price of Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
It's great for those itchy mosquito bites, it totally takes away the itch in just a few hours!
No peeling
Doesn't dry up the skin like most anti-acne stuff 


What I don't like:
Strong scent of alcohol
It stings, just like that of Mario Badescu, but it's a good sign that it's ingredients are seeping into the skin. It also goes away immediately.
The white marks it leaves you once you applied it.  Well, no worries since you only need to apply it at night.  If you live with a wife/husband/partner, you'll look funny but at least you can play connect the dots and have a good time. hahaha!


By the way, don't shake the bottle. The clay part is supposed to stay at the bottom. I don't know why. But that's how it should be.  Use this product right and you'll get good results.  Don't take my word for it though, what works for me may or may not work for you.  I've recommended this to some of my friends and it works for them too.  

Enjoy the rest of the day!
Tata!



 Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutiland Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this sis, i really believe you when you blog about skin care ! i used mario badescu dati kaya lang mahal. and im sure this will work for me dhil hiyang ako sa salicylic acid! control nga lang na wag ko ilagay s buong mukha ko lol!

Unknown said...

Great in-depth review. Question: after the zits heal, madami bang naiiwan na dark marks? Thanks!

Unknown said...

saan available ito?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...