Friday, April 5, 2013

FOTD: Neutrals with a kick of blue...

Weee!! Hello, first Friday of April! A month to go and it's gonna be my 25th birthday!
Opps, don't you dare burst my bubble...I am turning 25, period!
^_^

Anyway, I realized that it's been a while since I last posted an FOTD.  So here's a look I did a couple of days ago.  I've finally used my MAC Archie liner in Petrol Blue after weeks of trying not to...hahaha, I didn't want to use it because I don't want to sharpen the cute  little thing!  


But I did.  Well, it's just too pretty...it's the perfect dark navy liner with shimmers.  Really intense pigmentation and glides on like silk.  I'm just sort of worried that this won't last me too long because with it's soft, creamy texture, I would always have to sharpen it after each use.  I was afraid that it might smudge on me but surprisingly, it didn't.  



K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
L'oreal eyepencil
Majolica Majorca Lash and Brow Colorist 
UDPP
Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadows in Bootycall (lid, browbone), Tease (crease) and Foxy (above the crease)
MAC Pearlglide liner in Petrol Blue (upper lashline)
Kryolan eyeliner (lower lashline)
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister



Obagi ZO Oclipse primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in 2.0
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in Medium
Revlon Age Defying powder
Sleek contour kit
Shiseido Camellia Compact

Shu Uemura matte lipstick


So that's it!  
Happy Friday, everyone!


 Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutiland Instagram (Iambrigitte)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...