Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist...

How's your weekend, my dearies? A few more minutes to go and it's a Monday once again.  I knoooow, it's not too exciting but we have to do what we gotta do!  Besides, we gotta work hard so we can also play hard...yes!?  
^_^

Two years ago, I remember doing a Birthday Wishlist post.  And guess what, I was able to get most of what I wished for.  I didn't get everything on my birthday though, besides I don't expect to get everything as gifts.  While some were given to me, some I bought for myself.  I don't have tons of moolah to buy all of my "wants" or "needs"  but if my budget permits, I try to get them.  I still believe you have to reward yourself from time to time.  It's a way to motivate yourself too.  

So for this year, here's what I want to get for my birthday.  And again, I don't mind getting them late..hahaha!

Mili Power Crystal 2000MAH

The Iphone5 is such a battery-hogging gadget, that I usually end up with a dead battery whenever I'm out.  Well, I can remedy that by turning off my 3G and keep myself from IG-ing and Twitter-ing.  But on most days, I just can't!  So I really need this portable power bank.  I wish they already have something that I can just attach my phone directly into, without having the need for the cable. 




Camera Bag

After years of contemplating whether to get myself a DSLR, I finally got one as a super-advanced birthday gift! (cartwheels)  Hahaha, forgive me...I'm just too excited!  I'll try my best to maximize its use.  I am actually pestering my friends who have been using DSLRs to teach me.  I don't want to be on auto-mode forever!  Now, I need a camera bag.  And not just an ordinary one.  I want one in Pink!  I know I am turning 25 (walang kokontra) soon, but I still love pink. Please don't judge me.




Laptop Bag

Of course, my Tangy needs a bag too!  It's a pain (literally!) whenever I would need to bring it somewhere. 



A 25mm clipless curling wand!

I am just so amazed with the tutorials I've seen using Nume products, especially those using the clipless wands.  I have two curling wands already, but both has clips.  I want one without so I can do curls starting from the top of the head.  I've been looking for wands like this here in Manila. If you know where I can get one, please let me know! It doesn't have to be Nume, as those babies don't come cheap.  




Breville Juice Fountain Plus


Juicing raw veggies and fruits enhance the removal of toxins from the body and improves overall health.  I remember when my mom used to make carrot juice years ago.  I can finish two glasses in one go and since then, drinking veggie and fruit juices is easy for me.  Have you heard or tasted Tipco juices?  I love their juices too.  But I would want to make my own.  I've been googling DIY juices and I'm so excited to create my own concoction.  I've been looking for a great juicer, since my mom's Jack Lalanes' turned out to be crap (sorry, Jack!), then I saw a Breville juicer from Ellen Adarna's IG account.  I googled and saw one that I think is just right for me.  It doesn't come cheap but I've read a lot of good reviews about their stuff.  And you know what? Breville  is available here in PH! Yay!



A spa treat

I love going to a spa.  Well, who doesn't?  After a week of getting all busy (and crazy) at work, a day at a spa is something to look forward to. Who wouldn't want to be spoiled with a rose milk bath, a scrub and a relaxing massage?  Geesh, just thinking about it relaxes me already.  

And of course, WORLD PEACE and good health for everyone! 
Seriously.

So, that's my list.  I also want to buy new clothes as most of my current wardrobe don't fit me anymore. I gained a lot of weight!  Perhaps, I should include a gym membership on my list?  Haha.  


Have a great week ahead, my loves!
Tata!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ako rin I've been looking for a clipless curling iron too, but couldn't find any. Some sell online but they are very expensive :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...