Monday, April 29, 2013

ANNY Nail Polish in Woman in Red...

To all those who love to collect nail polishes might want to check out this new brand in town, ANNY.  Created in Los Angeles, California, the brand draws inspiration from three cities that are known in their influence when it comes to style and what's "IN" : Miami for its unique, zesty approach to summer wear, New York for its high fashion and LA for its glamorous, red-carpet appeal.



I got lucky and was sent a sample of their polish in shade Woman in Red:


It's the kind of red that can surely make your tips look sexy.  It's a classic bright red, the type that sort of reminds me of what the stars wear in a red-carpet event. 




As you can see, it's so glossy even without a shiny top coat.  It's pigmented, a single coat is already enough for an opaque finish.  Applicator brush is flat and wide enough for easy application. Dries fast too!

The polish lasts me 2-3 days before it starts chipping.  Fair enough, given that I type a lot and I do house chores too.   I notice a tinge of yellow on my nails when I removed it, so it's better to use a base coat first.  I'm not sure if it's gonna be the same with their other shades as I only have this shade.  Anyhoo, it's still advisable to use a base coat prior to wearing any colored polish, or any polish for that matter.  

Price is at Php480 a bottle and will be available soon at selected SM Department Stores nationwide.  ANNY is one of the products that Makeup Factory carries, so most probably, you can also check out their wide selection of 108 regular shades + collections in their store at The Fort.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...