Monday, April 22, 2013

FOTD: Purples...

And the inevitable has arrived...it's Monday once again!
^_^

Now, don't start the week whining and complaining but instead, let's look at this another work week as an opportunity to work hard...so we can play even harder after! Besides, days go by so fast we won't even notice that the weekdays are again over.  So get up on your feet, stretch, smile and be ready to face the day with energy and lots of positivity.

Now, on to the makeup look. I initially wanted a coral-ish look, but I've noticed that I've been taking my purples for granted. Besides, me thinks purples suit me.  (violent reactions, not welcome!)



K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow

L'oreal brow pencil
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer
MAC eyeshadows in Parfait Amour (lid) and Paradisco (crease)
K-Palette long lasting eyeliner in Black
Kryolan eyeliner (lower water line)
K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara


Obagi ZO Oclipse Sunblock + Primer
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in 2.0
L'oreal Lucent Magic powder in G1
MAC Betty blush in Cream Soda
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium

BYS matte lipstick in Latte + L'oreal Shine Caresse Gloss in Bella


Enjoy the rest of the week, my loves!





Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Gellie Abogado said...

Thanks for sharing this look. Would love to try this out in one of my night outs! Ganda :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...