Friday, September 11, 2015

It's Love At First Spritz with See By Chloe Si Belle

 
I really can't call myself a perfume addict since I'm not that adventurous when it comes to perfumes. I'm not the type who collects perfumes on a whim. If I like a scent, I'd probably buy that up to nth number of times until I get introduced to another scent that I would like next. But of course I have some favorites, like the D&G Light Blue, that I make sure I won't run out of on any given day. Geesh, I love that scent so much I think I've finished more than 20 bottles already since I got introduced to it. I kid you not!
 
Today I'd be sharing with you this scent that I've been wearing so often lately that I think my D&G Light Blue is already getting jealous. I won't be surprised if one day I'll just see it on the floor, broken into pieces. Nag-suicide na pala, hahaha!
 


See By Chloe Si Belle
See By Chloe Si Belle
 

See by Chloe Si Belle, which means "So Beautiful", is a delicate and feminine scent inspired by the charming grace of a young Parisian woman. It opens with an unusual birch leaf note, which brings modernity and edginess to the fragrance right from the top. A swirling breath of orange blossom and gardenia melt together and convey delicacy and femininity. The fragrance keeps flowing to reveal a refined combination of white cedar and musks.
 
 


For me it's a modern sexy floral scent that would suit women of all ages. It's sweet, but not overly sweet and smells so feminine. The scent is just so fresh and uplifting, perfect for our still-warm temperature over here in the sandpit. It stays on for a good 5-6 hours, which isn't bad.
 
And the bottle? Gorgeous! At first I was reminded of a little bird cage with dainty ribbons hanging on its sides then I read somewhere that it was actually inspired by a pleated skirt  that swivels oh-so gracefully when you walk. Ahh, so dainty and lady-like!
 
See By Chloe Si Belle is available exclusively at Wojooh stores and priced at AED320 (50ml) and AED410 (75ml).

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...