Friday, September 4, 2015

The 30-Day Writing My Life Challenge - Day 4: A Strange Phone Call

RINGGGG!


Me: Hello?

Caller: Hello, is this Jheng?
Me: Yes, who's this?
Caller: (started moaning)
Me: Hello!? Hello!? Who is this?
Caller: (still moaning like there's no tomorrow)


Then I realized he was moaning in a sexual way, so I ended the call and threw my phone away  (on my bed, of course) 


That phone call happened some years ago when I was still in PH. I first thought that the caller was somebody I know personally because he knows my nickname, Jheng. Not all people know my nickname. Well, at least that's what I know. It was really weird, I was so scared after that I didn't even want to check my phone whenever it beeps for messages. More so when the number calling is unregistered. Nakaka-trauma. I got conscious tuloy and started wondering if I ever go out looking kabastos-bastos for that to happen to me. Or maybe some people get a kick for playing such a bad joke like that or baka lang talaga he has nothing else to do with his so-called life.



How about you, any experience with strange phone calls like I did?




Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...