Monday, September 21, 2015

Look Like A Sunkissed Goddess All Year Round with Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Glow Perfector and Dream Sun Bronzing Powders


Do you love wearing bronzers? Honestly, I don't.  I just feel like it makes me look muddy and well, different.  Different like I look old or something. I have this idea that if you want to look younger, you should be wearing pinks. I am so wrong, I know!
^_^
 
But I guess I was bound to change my opinion when it comes to wearing bronzers. Besides, who wouldn't want to glow ala-Jennifer Lopez? So today, I'd be sharing with you two products that absolutely changed my view on bronzing products. But first, can I just say that there were no bronzing products that I really liked in the past.  I might have tried wearing some before, but never really incorporated them in any of my makeup looks.   
 
 
Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Sunkissed Glow Perfector
Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Sunkissed Glow Perfector
(AED 47)
 
Combines instant skin perfecting with the sun-kissed glowing bronze effect to give complexion the ultimate summer beauty boost. Its fresh water base hydrates, refreshes and smoothens skin.  Pure color pigments unify and warm skintone, covering imperfection while the added SPF and antioxidant actives protect skin from the sun. It has an added SunGlow Complex with gold shimmer crystals to give skin an instant bronzed effect resulting to pure sun-kissed, luminous perfections that is flawlessly natural.
 Available shades: Light-Medium and Medium-Deep
 
 
 
 
The shade that I got is Light-Medium
 
 
When I first swatched the product, I was like "Oh gosh, it's dark! And it has shimmers!" Nobody wants to look like a disco ball, most especially in broad daylight so you should understand my hesitation in trying out this product.
 
But please let me show you why I changed my mind...
 
bare face with just the eyebrow makeup
 
 
And check how a layer of this product looks like on my skin:
 
 
 
My skin didn't look perfect, yes, but it absolutely looked better!  It looks fresh, glowing and healthy. The product was able to even out my skin for a wee-bit, but for darker scars or imperfections, you might want to use a separate concealer.
 
I absolutely loved the effect. I didn't look muddy at all!
 
 
 Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder
 Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder
(AED 45)
 
To complement the BB Glow Perfector, this bronzing powder is to applied on the high points of your face to give you that natural, sun-kissed look. There are shimmers on them which made me quite hesitant at first but after using the previous product, I had high hopes that these won't disappoint either.
 
Available Shades: Light Bronze, Golden, Bronze
 
 
Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in 02 Golden




Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in 03 Bronze
 
 

 02 Golden - 03 Bronze
 
There's not quite of a different between the two when swatched or applied on the skin. But 03 is a bit lighter than 02.  Just a tiny bit.
 

Face with a layer of the BB Glow Perfector

 
And now photos with a few swipes of the bronzing powder in shade 03:
 



Yay or Nay?
 

And here is the complete makeup look:



Do I look muddy to you? Not at all, right?  I just look like a bronzed goddess!  Hahahaha! But seriously, if this is how I am going to look whenever I wear bronzers, then I might have to say buh-bye to my pink blushes! I look different, yes. But I don't look bad...do I?
 
By the way, these babies aren't marketed to be long-wearing so don't expect them to stay put all day. They are not something you can wear while swimming either.  I applied them without any primer and the oilies started to peek through on the 3rd hour.  But what I also like is that despite the oilies, I didn't look like I've been slapped with lechon. Hahaha! If I get bothered with the oil, I just dab an oil-blotting sheet on those areas and voila, problem solved! 
 
How about you, what are your favorite bronzing products to date?

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...