Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The 30-day Writing My Life Challenge (Day 1) : The Story Behind My Profile Photo


I was browsing Facebook yesterday when I stumbled upon this 30-day Writing My Life Challenge (thanks, Pam Pastor for this!) And so I thought to myself, "Why not?" Besides I am trying to get that groove back of updating my blog on a daily basis so I think this is a good idea. I won't be promising that I'll be able to commit 100% though, but I promise that I will try my best. 
^_^
 
So that there will be some sort of surprise, I won't be revealing the whole calendar for this activity in one go. You'll only get to know what the post is about on the day I'd be writing about it.  For those who would want to do the same, send me an email at admin@iambrigitte.com and I'll send you the entire calendar for this activity or see it from Pam's IG at @pajammy.
 
Today, it will be about the story behind my profile photo:
 
 
This was taken by me sometime in 2011. I woke up feeling shitty.  I was having one of those days and since I had no choice but to still come to work that day, I jut decided to look well and "happy." If you've been reading my blog for years, you'd know that I have what I call my "Happy Friday" posts. It's when I would post colorful FOTDs (Face of the Day) every Friday because well, who wouldn't be happy if it's almost the weekend? I did this look on a Tuesday (or was it a Wednesday?) and my colleagues who know about my Happy Friday looks started wondering if it's already a Friday. Hahaha!
 
I did feel better come mid-day.  Indeed, putting on makeup makes me happy. Too shallow?  Well, whatever!
^_^
 
I know what you're thinking...why on earth have I not updated my photo yet? I just really like my makeup here. That's all.
 
Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Danitza said...

Since I started reading your blog I always love you FOTD! ... I just didnt know it was done on fridays haha ... but still I wish you always feel better =)
warm (and I really mean warm) hugs from Mexico =)

Iambrigitte said...

ohh, thanks Danitza I'm happy that I have a reader over there in (warm) Mexico! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...