Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sally Hansen Beachside Astrologer Nail Color Collection

Do you believe in horoscopes?  I do. But sometimes I wish I'm under a different sign just because I really cannot 100% identify myself with the sign of Taurus.  That can't happen though, unless of course my birthday gets moved to another month. LOL!  But now with this new nail collection from Sally Hansen, I can choose to be under a different sign anytime I want...at least my nails can!

Sally Hansen Horoscope Nail Color
Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Beachside Astrologer Nail Color Collection


The exclusive, limited-edition nail polish collection features 12 fresh shades inspired by the Zodiac signs. All shades are available in their Complete Salon Manicure formula which means it provides 7 nail-care benefits in one bottle: base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, gel-like finish and chip-resistance.

Check out the shades and decide if you like the colour picked for your zodiac sign:


Cup O' Capricorn
(Cafe Au Lait)




Age of Aquarius
(Teal)


Pisces of Me
(Iridescent Green)


Cherries To My Aries
(Cherry Red)


Tempting Taurus
(Sea-foam Green)



Geminicello
(Bright, Lemon-y Yellow)


Cancer Moon
(Shimmering Nude)


Leo in Rio
(Orange Red)


Vir-go-go Pink
(Salmon Pink)



Lady in Libra-ty
(Celestial Blue)


Scorpio Sizzle
(Bold Fuchsia)


Plumtarius
(Purple)


Among this brand's available nail polish formulations, I like this Complete Salon Manicure the most.  It applies smoothly and the brush applicator has just the right size for easier and quicker application. It dries quickly, it doesn't leave a stain on your nails and the best thing, it offers you a great value for your hard-earned moolah because it's already a 7-in-1 bottle.

I was given two shades as samples and I guess the stars worked in my favour because I was able to get my shade, Tempting Taurus!

Cancer Moon - Tempting Taurus



Sally Hansen Tempting Taurus
Tempting Taurus
Sally Hansen Cancer Moon
Cancer Moon

Priced at AED39 each, a bottle will last you for a long time because they are amazingly pigmented as well.

This limited-edition nail collection is now available exclusively in Wojooh stores here in the Middle East.  

So, do you like the colour for your star sign?  I like mine, but my eyes are also on the shades for Gemini, Leo, Scorpio and Sagittarius. 
^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...