Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The 30-Day Writing My Life Challenge - Day 8: My Worst Birthday

Worst birthday?  Hmmm...I would have to say my 18th birthday.  I was in 2nd year college and since it was summer, I was up there in Baguio for the summer classes.  I had a cake, pansit and a lasagna courtesy of my landlady and my board mates. I wasn't really expecting a grand birthday just because it's my debut, but at least I should've my family with me.  Mom was in abroad that time and she did promise me a debut party when she comes back but it didn't happen. My Lolo passed away weeks after my birthday, so Mom had to go home. She did  ask me after if I still want the party and of course, I said No. I mean who would want to celebrate that time.  

So yeah, I guess among all my birthdays, that has got to be the one when I felt less happy.  


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...