Monday, September 14, 2015

Rimmel Oh My Gloss! in Go Gloss or Go Home and Snog

Are you a lip gloss kind of person? I am! For me it's the fastest way to put some colour on your lips without having to worry that you'd look too made up after.  They have a bit of colour and have a lovely, shiny finish.   I'm not really a fan of matte lippies but if ever I wear them, I apply a bit of lipgloss on the middle of my lips. It makes my lips appear fuller and look like I have a perfect pout.

I was sent some samples of the Rimmel Oh My Gloss! lip glosses and today I'd be sharing with you some swatches and my thoughts on them.  These lip glosses are part of Rita Ora's collaboration with Rimmel called the Colourfest Lips and Nail Color Collection for 2015 Spring/Summer season. I've posted some information and some swatches of the nail colours in this collection some months ago and if you want to check it out, please click here.


 

Rimmel Oh My Gloss!
(AED 42)
Non sticky, lightweight formula that provides a cushion soft feel giving true colour and high shine that lasts up to 6 hours. It features a lip loving formula with Argan Oil and Vitamin E.




Oh My Gloss! in Go Gloss or Go Home and Oh My Gloss! in Snog


Oh My Gloss! in Go Gloss or Go Home
Oh My Gloss! in Go Gloss or Go Home

Oh My Gloss! Go Gloss or Go Home is a pretty peach shade with a hint of shimmer. This could go well on my favourite matte nude lippies to give the look a bit of Omph!  


Oh My Gloss! in Go Gloss or Go Home
Oh My Gloss! in Go Gloss or Go Home

Oh My Gloss! in Snog is a lovely nude pink with really fine shimmers.  It's a berry shade with  some brown pink undertones and which is quite similar to my natural lip colour so I can say that this is another MLBB shade.  I often reach out to this baby whenever I feel like I need to look polished without looking too made up.  



My thoughts:

I like that these glosses are housed in clear tubes making it easy to check on the shades.  They come with an applicator that is easy to use and deposits just the right amount of product each time.  The applicator tip has just the right size, so those with smaller or fuller lips won't have a hard time using it.The glosses have shimmers but with just the right amount and size to give your lips the illusion of being fuller, and not make you look like you've just eaten a greasy lechon.  

They come off as sheer but are easily buildable, but won't look as opaque as you'd want them to be. Again, these are only glosses.  As for the longevity, I must say they don't stay on for 6 hrs. I find myself reapplying after 2-3hrs if I've been drinking or eating and a bit longer when I'm not.  I don't really mind reapplying though as the subtle vanilla scent perks me up. I also like that these don't feel sticky or heavy on the lips.  


Other shades available in the UAE:
It also comes in Clear (not in photo).

Priced at AED42/each, these glosses are already available in the following stores:
Lifestyle
Max
Boots
Carrefour



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...