Thursday, May 29, 2008

going back to mmu eyeshadows...

it's been a while since i last used my mineral pigments for my eotn. i'd be forever grateful to them since they started my addiction with eyeshadows. i've been addicted to foundations and blushes and might have been buying eyeshadows before but never got to use them...until i got so amazed with the colors of these mineral pigments.

so even though i am starting to get addicted with MAC eyeshadows, i will never, ever abandon my collection of mineral pigments. besides, i still have tons to use!

i dunno what to call this look...any suggestions?

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Shroom to highlight
Oceanmist e/s in Tiki on the lid up to the crease
Oceanmist in Golden Pearl on the contour (on top of Tiki)
Pureluxe e/s in Lush on the outer-V
Pureluxe e/s in Amethyst on the lower lashlines topped with TFS eyeliner in light purple
TFS eyeliner in White on the waterlines
Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Brow Gel in Boy Girl
Elianto Gel Liner in Black on the upper lash line

FACE:
Monistat as primer
Cinema secrets concealer on the sides of the nose and undereyes and Lauress concealer in Vanilla on the blemishes
Lauress Minimalist Foundation in Radiant Ivory
Lauress Fantastic Finish in Medium
EDM Blush in NickNack
MAC Sculpt and Shape to contour nose


LIPS:
In2it lipstick in SS 03

i am running out of color combinations...
(sighs)


6 comments:

Gracie said...

Oh! I love this combo! Jemma Kidd has something similar on her Spring catwalk collection. Stunning! I love it! I might try something similar later with my new Too Faced Eye Shadow Dou in Lucky Charm ;)... It's not fair! You could never do anything wrong with your make up :P

Iambrigitte said...

awww..thanks gracie when we meet on December, you'll know my boo-boos when i apply my makeup. i swear!

Lani said...

pretty look! i need to start using my mmu too, they collect dust because i neglect them lol. i really like your hair! i would so cut my hair like that if i had fine stick straight hair. but unfortunately i have big, bushy, frizzy hair. :(

AskMeWhats said...

awww sis, this is one different combination but it still looks great! I don't know if its because your eyes are meant for eyeshadows or you just know what's good and what's not!!! galing!! on MMU and regular shadow..astig ka na sis! sis nga pala..sorry if it took some time for me to go to Glorietta, but promise, it's ready na! I will text you as soon as I left it sa MAC glorietta okie? ?????

Anonymous said...

how about apple and grapes? (following the apple green and purple lol). looks very bright and cheery, just how i love my e/s too lol. good job sis. ;)

Shen said...

o my! this reminds me of a pixie look. especially with your pixie-like hair. :) this look reminds me of a book cover i saw with pixies on green flowy short dresses. you know that kind? :) ala tinkerbell in Hook. :) i honestly think that your eyes can take any color..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...