Monday, May 12, 2008

weekend looks...

my friday looks:

used: Modelco Brow kit in Dark, UDPP, Pureluxe e/s in Amethyst all over lid, Pureluxe e/s in Mermaid on the crease, Watercolors e/s in Capri to highlight, Covergirl VolumeExact Mascara in Black Brown and Meow feliner in Cool Cat on the upper lash lines

and again, i applied my mmu e/s wet! yey!

my Saturday looks:

used: Modelco brow kit in Dark, Pureluxe eyeshadow primer, Elianto eyeshadows in Green (2 shades) and yellow gold to highlight, Covergirl VolumeExact mascara in Black Brown, Skinfood Blemish Balm topped with MAC MSF in Natural, MAC blush in Dollymix and Revlon lipstick in Pink in the afternoon

I am really enjoying (and finally getting the hang of it) of applying my mmu e/s wet.

:)

5 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

both pretty looks, I like the green on you better though! oh yeah, i like the dollymix blush on you! I've been lemming that!

Iambrigitte said...

oh girl, you go and get one. im sure it would look better on you! ;)

AskMeWhats said...

ohh the FOTD is great! I'm so happy you're back :)

stylishmomy said...

sis!! Im in love with your new fotds/eotds
ang sarap ng mga kulay! parang icecream na cake with sweet toppings, or colorful candies.. in short you look LOVELY =) the colors looks so yummy.

Gracie said...

Oh! I love this FOTD! Really suits you! Very refreshing and the look I could only wish to pull... Don't say anything nice to make me feel better either!

Muah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...