Wednesday, May 14, 2008

same colors...different days...

oh well...i know you won't tell me, but you are definitely wanting to see other color combos for my eotds. i am not that good in coming up with colors combinations, so i just tend to use my fave colors all the time.

anyhoo, i am looking forward to more combos once i start with makeup school...but for now, please bear with me....(hugs)

my monday looks:

(sorry, i look stupid with my eye pics...i am trying to really show how the colors look.)

EYES:
- UDPP
- MAD e/s in Taxi on the inner half of the lid, eye contour and on the lower inner lash lines
- Pureluxe e/s in Sour Apple on the outer half of the lid and on the lower outer lash lines
- MAC Kohl in Phone number on the waterline
- VMV Oh-la-lash mascara in Black
- Modelco brow kit in Dark
- Elianto gel liner in Black on the upper lash lines

FACE:
- Monistat as primer
- Lauress minimalist foundation in Radiant Ivory topped with Fantastic Finish in Medium
- MAC BP in True Romantic on the cheeks
- MAC Sculpt and Shape to contour nose

LIPS:
- Nichido lipliner in Rosette
- MAC gellee in Dewy Jube


my Tuesday looks:

EYES:
- UDPP
- OM e/s in Tiki on the inner lid, eye contour and on the inner lower lash lines
- Taylormade e/s in Sucker on the outer half of the lid and on the outer lower lash lines
- MAC Kohl in Phone number on the waterline
- VMV Oh-la-lash mascara in Black
- Modelco brow kit in Dark
- Everyday minerals e/s in Smokey used as a liner on the upper lash lines

FACE:
- Monistat as primer
- MAC SFF in NC25
- MAC MSF Natural in Light Medium
- MAC blush in Dollymix on the cheeks
- MAC Sculpt and Shape to contour nose

LIPS:
- In2it l/s in Roses
- Artdeco lipgloss in sparkling pink

and yep, i do have a pierced tongue!
LOLz

tata!

note: if you have other combos in mind and would like me to try please let me know...tia!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look pretty sweet on your yellow/green FOTD! and i love your poufy mid part hair! i want to try that too sometime but i can't seem to do so haha.

Gracie said...

Oh! I love them Jheng! They really are fantastic make up you've come up with! They give that 'I want to have fun' feel.

Shen said...

i soo love the puprple and yellow look! i saw that in deviant art and was soo sold to try it.. :) it's been sitting on my make-up folder for wuite smetime now! now that you've worn it, i'm sooo gonna try it on myself!! totally fab!!

love the yellow and green look!! :) superb!:)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks mhean, did you know it took me almost an hour to have the little pouf up? LOL...that's what i hate bout my hair, it just wont obey me, kahit sangkatutak na spray net na. that's why i hate growing my hair long...try it ha, and let us see..im sure it would look fab on you ;)

hi gracie, thanks! but sometimes i do wish i can also come up with some serious look. not the ones i always come up with. para akong laging pupunta ng party! hehehhe (sabing bawal english sayo eh...beh!)

try it shen you can also pull off these looks. i love your eye combos too!

AskMeWhats said...

hey there, who said you're just using safe colors? Those colors are FAB!!!! I love how you blend them!!! truly amazing! and i can just imagine you learning fast in a make up school :) keep us posted..i LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...