Thursday, May 8, 2008

guess what i'm loving these days....

...makeup?

nahhhh....

so what comes next in my addictions list?

FOODDDDDD!


see what my uber thoughtful dad sent me last week:
(to think i already binged on these during the previous weekend)



hmmm...let's take a peek what's inside:


awwww....

let me have one....

geesh....i'm getting hungry again.

let me see that again...

ack!

lemme make a phone call before i die from deprivation...

(i told yah...i'm really becoming rounder these days because of these and my cinnamons from CINNABON)

how bout you....what do you crave for these days?
(makeup excluded...tee-hee)


8 comments:

Gracie said...

Wow! You're mean! How very dare you do this to me Jheng! Now, I'm very hungry! I'm drooling here, alright! You happy now? :P

Iambrigitte said...

it's okay gracie...you are so slim anyways! muaaahzz

AskMeWhats said...

I am now craving for krispy kreme :) you're SLIM!!! SEXY! TAPOS!

Anonymous said...

wow foodie! ako kebs na sa diet haha lafang kung lafang haha! go go eat eat jheng *haha kunsintidor*

Tracy Roa said...

those look so yummy. haha. i'm getting hungry!

Liz said...

i am hungry.. :-(

and i am drooling too. haha!

Shen said...

who is fat?? if you're fat.. i'd be double your size and i'm just 4'11!! my bilbil is like a thirf boob! :) lol!

"i'm on a diet" shen chants! :) lol!

Iambrigitte said...

oh girls believe me, i am fat! my tummy is really big! my sister calls me butanding (whale)! hehehhee...i eat like a construction worker and i sleep right after a big meal. that's how unlady-like i am really. heheheh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...