Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"sweet girl" look...

for this look, i tried to stray from my usual "fierce" look. i know i've been using a lot of pinks and purples in the past, but i always combine it with something dark like blue, grayish black or dark green. so for this LOTN, i tried to pull off a sweet, innocent look:

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Shroom to highlight
MAC Swish on the inner half of the lid
4U2 light pink on the outer half of the lid
MAC Parfait Amour on the outer crease
CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara in Black Brown
Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Brow Gel in Boy Girl
MAC Technakohl in Phone Number on the waterlines
MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack on the upper lash line

FACE:
Becca Mineral Primer with SPF
Cinema secrets concealer on blemishes, side of the nose and undereyes
Lauress Minimalist Foundation in Radiant Ivory
Lauress Fantastic Finish in Medium
EDM Blush in Walkee Talkee
MAC Sculpt and Shape to contour nose

LIPS:
Smashbox lipstick in Sweet

i actually wore a pink headband...yaiks, pink headband with my yellow blouse. hahahaha..but i forgot to take a picture.

so anyways, i hope i was able to pull this "innocent girl" look. honestly, i still prefer dark-colored eyeshadows. :)



4 comments:

Gracie said...

I love this look on you too! As what I've said before, you've got that versatile features that you could get away with wearing anything. One thing I love about your make up, you know exactly the look you'd like and you pull it off brilliantly. Me? I'm more of hit and miss ha ha ha! I make mine up as I go along :(. I'm still waiting for you to try something with red lipstick... but no pressure! Ha ha ha!

sab said...

it suits you! really! i like the pink and yellow combination too! :)

as for me, i'm scared of trying really dark eyeshadow because i often looked tired and scary. haha!

Iambrigitte said...

oh my dear gracie in all honesty, im also a hit and miss with eye makeup application. i'd start with getting all the colors i would need, swatching them at the back of my hand and try to imagine how i want it to look like once applied on my eyes. but still, i'll end up with different colors! and believe me, there are times i would be removing my eye makeup and start all over again! hehehe

thanks sab ...im sure you'll look good in dark eyeshadows too. carry yan! ;)

Gracie said...

Jheng! I showed this to my boyfriend and he liked it! Who said men don't know how to appreciate make up? Yeah, I've kept my blog site from him and just told him last Saturday. I thought, he'll know all about it at some point. I just didn't want him to know how much I've been spending on stuff ha ha ha! Now, at least I can put anything I want on my wish list and pretend it's all innocently done ha ha ha! Scheming cow! That was me! Ha ha ha! *hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...