Thursday, May 29, 2008

my first MAC Heatherette loot...

(as if i got a lot! hahahaha)

anyways, i got the loot from MHEAN yesterday and i was so excited that i ripped the plastic off! X was laughing at me coz i even used my teeth to get rid of the tape that covered the items.
hehehe...that's how excited i was!


here's what my lovely enabler sent:

eye crease brush, l'oreal elseve hair serum and (drumroll)....Heatherette Trio 1!
thanks sis for the generous freebies!

i was really giddy while taking these pictures. now, i want Trio 2 too! (uh-oh)

X asked me if i'm going to depot them as well...hell no!
hahahha sorry, he has no idea bout makeups...




3 comments:

Gracie said...

Wow! Heatherette Trio! Mr. X is funny ha ha ha! Just like my boyfriend... He keeps teasing me about using a tool box as make make up train case.

Iambrigitte said...

hahaha X calls my traincase a tool box too! silly men!

Anonymous said...

glad you love it Jheng! me want trio2 too! ugh, Heatherette please come na! lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...