Thursday, May 8, 2008

thanks everyone!

sorry for being MIA for the past week...i went home (province) for my birthday and practically did nothing but eat and sleep. and oh, camwhore with my family...our pets included! hehehe...
i just want to take this opportunity to thank everybody who greeted me on my birthday. for those who greeted me thru text, thru phone call, email and thru this blog...THANK YOU VERY MUCH! i know i haven't met a lot of you in person, but you're all like friends to me already...even sisters! i missed blogging, and i missed you too! getting messages from some of you that you miss me here really means a lot to me. now, i'm back...and hopefully back to blogging too! for the past week, i felt like i've lost my "mojo" in makeup but when i came back and saw my makeup stashes, it somehow reminded me that i still need to finish most, if not all of them...or else, i'd get some spanking from my mom. tee-hee...

anyways, i can't wait to blog about makeup and anything kakikayan...but for now, here's some pics of me and one of our babies, BOGART.

and yeah, i look a lot ROUNDER! hehehe...i've been eating like there's no tomorrow for days. and i swore that i'd try to get back to dieting next month....yep, next month. so i have 3 weeks more to binge on food! LOL i dunno, i just feel like i need (or want) to eat and eat and eat and eat and....

expect to see a more plump and rounder me...

(geesh)

8 comments:

Liz said...

better late than never!

Belated Happy Birthday, sis..

I wish you all the best in life and love.

Rounder? not at all.

Bogart is too cute, by the way.

AskMeWhats said...

glad to see you!!!!

Rounder ka diyan! kainis! you're not!!! hahaha

sis your baby is soooooo cute!!! Huggably cute!!!

can't wait to read more from you!!!!

Iambrigitte said...

aw thanks sisters....believe me, i gained too much weight! my sister calls me butanding (whale), and i call myself jheng bonds (short for bondat!) wahahhaha

it's great to back...i missed you too ladies.

again thanks for the warm welcome and wishes...muuaaahhhz

stylishmomy said...

omg finally youre BACK! missed you dearie. I kept checking your blog and it was wierd not seeing new posts lol
Glad that you enjoyed your vacation, food tripping =)
your dog is sooo cute!!
looking forward on more FOTDS and kakikayans here and there =) welcome back sis.

Anonymous said...

welcome back! and belated happy birthday! :D

Shen said...

huller! you're back! missed your posts. i was in mini haiatus myself.. :) your pup(who is not pup anymore) is sooo kikay looking!! super cute!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

remember, age does not define beauty! :)

Phoebe said...

LATE LATE LATE :( Belated happy birthday still beautif'l :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks a lot lovelies! i really missed blogging, but im back. and beware, you know how fond i am in posting several topics in one day! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...