Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Kanebo Coffret D'Or Trance Deep Eyes in Rose look...

Since the day I saw my mom's Coffret D'Or in Grey, i've been wanting to get myself one of these cute palettes from Kanebo. I've been reading a lot of raves on Kanebo makeup and the curious cat me in can't wait to at least own one.

Maybe an angel have heard my plea, and my wish came true:


my very own Kanebo Coffret D'Or palette in Rose

thanks again to a dear friend who gave this as a freebie during one of our swaps
(yep, she's that generous that she gave this for free!)

PAC browkit topped with MAC Beguile
TFSI topped with MAC PP in Soft Ochre
Coffret D'Or in Rose (used colors on the right side of the palette)
MAC liner in Rapidblack
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara

Laura Mercier primer
Revlon Colorstay in Buff
MAC SS concealer in NW20
Skinfood Salmon Brightening Powder
MAC Accentuate and Sculpt
NYX creme blush in Boho Chic topped with MAC Pretty Baby
Shu Uemura Matte loose powder

Nyx l/g in Fig
MAC lipglass in Hot Frost

i love this palette. it may be too shimmery to use in daytime but you can tap your brush a few times to get rid of some of the glitters. for me, it's still wearable during the day...but that's me! you know how daring i can be when it comes to makeup. =)

now, i want to get more from Coffret D'Or!

yeah, i changed my top. i just remembered that i have to wear something with red for a lunch out with my office colleagues since we'll be having our post-valentine get together LOL!

tata!

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis! whatever skincare you're using, stick to it! your skin is getting more and more gorgeous pramis :) Such a nice look!

MAGGIE said...

You are so pretty. :) Nice look for post-valentine. :P

charlene-ann said...

hey girl...definitely loving the look =)

Violet Honeybee said...

That palette is super pretty! And it looks so great on you~

Miss Shopcoholic said...

very pretty neutral look jheng! bagay talaga sayo all colors..

Tara Cabullo said...

Jheng! You're so pretty! :)

Iambrigitte said...

i'm taking antibiotics (tetralysal) for those nasty cystic pimples sis nikki, once they dry up i'll go back to Obagi. ay naku kung nakita mo skin ko when i was still breaking out, super terrible!

thanks anna, charlene-ann, violet honeybee, khymm and teeyah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...