Sunday, February 7, 2010

revisiting my UD Book of Shadows vol. 1...

i've been harassing Sol's UD BOS vol. 2 for weeks now, that i missed my own BOS vol.1 so i decided to give it some lovin'.

UD eyeshadows are such a breeze to blend. Colors are highly pigmented and doesn't crease...i want more of their eyeshadows! with that in mind...it makes me think "geesh, when will i ever get my hands on Alice in Wonderland BOS?"

PAC brow kit
TFSI + MAC PP in Soft Ochre
UD e/s in Gridlock (inner half), Protest (outer half)
MAC Penultimate liner in Rapid Black
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
Prestige White eyeliner
MAC brow set in Beguile

TFS primer in green
Cinemasecrets concealer
MAC SS concealer in NW20
Maybelline loose mineral foundation in Buff
MAC True Romantic
Shu Uemura matte loose powder

NYX lipgloss in Natural

i dunno why my BANGS are a mess here. seems like they have a mind of their own...they're everywhere and just won't stay where i want them to stay.

mom says i look like me when i was in my sophomore year in highschool.
yeah right!


1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

awww, this is such a gorgeous look and you look really young with bangs sis! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...