Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my (not so little anymore) sister's prom look...

last year was my sister's JS prom (she's a junior then) and i had to let her look for somebody to do her makeup since i have a gig with Adidas that day. i thought all's well...but when i got home the following weekend and saw her pics, i told myself "I will NEVER let anybody do her makeup (on special events like this) ever again!"

i felt so guilty, that i was busy making other people beautiful that day instead of making sure that my sister would look fab and beautiful on her promenade. so this year, when i was told that she'll be having her JS prom on a weekday, i decided to take a leave and make her beautiful myself.

my sister wants to have her eyes emphasized and the rest of her face simple. she even told me to make her look like a fairy sans anything avant-garde and what's her term, again...ah, ethereal. yeah, my sis is one helluva demanding client!

oh yeah, she'd kill me for posting her "BEFORE" pic

and my sis after:




EYES:
UDPP
PAC brow kit topped with MAC brow set in Beguile
MAC e/s in Elektra, Freshwater and Carbon
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Cherry false eyelashes
UD 24/7 liner in zero

FACE:
MAC Prep and Prime
MAC SF liquid NC25 mixed with MUFE HD liquid #117
Cinemasecrets concealer
MAC MSF Natural in Light
Cargo Blu Ray pressed powder
MAC blush in Tippy topped with Cargo Blu Ray highlighter
Shu Uemura loose finishing powder


LIPS:
MAC l/s in Hug Me
MAC lipglass in Hot Frost



this time, she loved her makeup...YEY!


bling bling!

time flies reallllyyyy fast. my sis would be in college soon, and just thinking about it makes her all giddy and excited. sometimes i wish, she's still our little baby wearing her favorite yellow pikachu outfit.

14 comments:

Cristina. said...

she looks gorgeous!!

Tish said...

Ethereal indeed! Her dress, shoes, makeup, and hair --- everything was perfect!

Bea said...

She's soo pretty. I love how you did her make-up. Stunning! :)

charlene-ann said...

awww shes soo pretty! such a good job =)

donnarence said...

she looks so elegant and pretty!

Caby said...

She's so pretty just like her ate! :)

sssdawna said...

she is soo pretty, including in her before pic!! my sisters will be 13 in april...omg, time does fly. makes me feel old LOL we don't live in the same state but i hope i can be there to pretty them up for prom when that day comes...you're such a good sister : )

notjustminerals said...

sis your sister is very pretty even in her "before" pic! great job on the make-up too.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

she look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! beautiful makeup you did! she is really pretty! mana sa ate! her gown and shoes are pretty as well.

Daisy said...

ang ganda ng sister mo! ang galing m din mag makeup pa makeup nga haha

AskMeWhats said...

I've seen her photos on FB! You've done a wonderful job! Flawless skin and perfect eye makeup! she looks gorgeous! she's lucky to have a sister like you :)

jezzhae said...

so pretty!!!....
i will do make up with my sis on her js prom..I hope i can make it!!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

you're sis really looks pretty.. magkamukha kayo jheng! btw, what shade of cinema secrets concealer gamit mo?

AnNeTtEe said...

wow! u did such a great job!!! galing!!! she looks purrrty!! I wanna meet u when I go back to the P.I. ... =) u seem like a really nice person.. heehee.. sorry! don't mean to sound stalkerish... well... take care!! c u around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...