Sunday, February 28, 2010

UD BOS Alice in Wonderland: Mushroom + Jabberwocky EOTD

i felt deprived after not being able to use my palette right away that now that i finally have it, i've been reaching out to it almost everyday :)

i love most, nope...i mean all of the colors and they are like screaming my name whenever i am choosing what color to use for an EOTD. geesh, now i am hearing things!

anyways, here's my first eotd using my new palette:


PAC brow kit
UDPP
UD e/s in Mushroom and Jabberwocky
MAC Penultimate liner
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
Shiseido MM lash expander

Laura Mercier primer
MAC SF liquid in NC25
Cinemasecrets concealer
MAC blush in Pretty Baby
Shu Uemura matte loose powder

MAC l/s in Peachstock
Maybelline lipgloss


confused look

shhleepy look

and yeah, this palette is my fave at this time!

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Super JHENG talaga the colors! :) You look beautiful my dear!!! can't wait to see you again and thanks for the bday greeting :)

Tara Cabullo said...

GRABE! Ang galing and so pretty! How I wish I had such talent. And your photos, Jheng! Ganda :)

So nice seeing you again, dear. Alam ko na from afar by seeing the bangs! Mwah mwah!

Lavender said...

I like this makeup technique. well done!

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for this post!! I am really looking forward to using my Alice palette now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...