Monday, February 22, 2010

my Protest + Perversion eotd...

i've been sporting neutral looks lately, and i miss wearing my Happy Friday colors so much! And eversince i learned that green is the color of my birthstone, green has become my favorite color! hahahaha, yeah, i can be that corny.

so here's my Happy Friday look weeks ago wearing colors from my Urban Decay Book of Shadows vol. 1:

PAC brow kit topped with MAC browset in Beguile
UDPP
UD e/s in Protest and Perversion
MAC liner in Rapidblack
Shiseido MM Lash Expander
UD 24/7 liner in Zero

Laura Mercier primer
Revlon Colorstay in Buff
MAC SS concealer in NW20
MAC blush in Dainty
Shu Uemura Matte loose powder

MAC lipglass in Pink Frost

i drove home to Bataan for my sister's prom...and guess who welcomed me:

my baby MAC who's celebrating his first birthday next month!

i was looking back at his first pictures..he was so small then. but now, he looks more like a pig than a pup! my mom's been spoiling my baby too much, giving him his favorite dog food and rice everyday. geesh, that's what happens when moms have been looking forward to having their grandkids for a long time now!

i miss my baby so much. i am actually guilty for not bringing him back to manila with me. in as much as i wanted to, i am quite sure he's in better hands when he's with my family back home.

sniff!

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

awww the final photo is the cutest! MAC is too big na! Spoiled siya! hehehe

Iambrigitte said...

naku sis, sinabi mo pa..super spoiled! hahahaha

Jem said...

soooooooooooooo cute!
waaahhhh!
i love dogs so much
& yours is 1 of the cutest
(my dog included..lol!)
no wonder you miss her so much
^_^

you look flawless
you don't even have any hint of blemishes at all.

love all your pic but i think your 3rd pic is the charmest of all
(aside from you & mac,that is..hehe)

hope you'll have a very lucky week,hun!

Jamilla Camel said...

You and baby MAC are adorable!

I really love this look...greens suit you really well!

Denise said...

MAC is such a cutie! Gwapo, he took after his pretty mommy :)

Unknown said...

it's my first time on your site and ang tanong ko, 'bakit ngayun ka lang?' hihihi.

love. I want your eyes. I can't do make up. seriously you are so good. following you now.


I am Denise Katipunera

Violet Honeybee said...

Awww the doggie is so cute!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...