Monday, February 8, 2010

Shimmering Peaches look...

on days when i haven't had enough sleep the night before (which happens quite often), i try to stay away from dark eye makeup and just play with fresh and glowing shades of pink or peaches. to make the eyes pop and look more awake, lining the lashes with dark but still playful shades will help.

PAC brow kit
UDPP
MAD multi-use mineral color in Tropical
Nichido night out liner in Purple
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
UD 24/7 liner in Zero

it's been a while since i last used my MAD minerals e/s. i still remember when i still used to do "pot sessions" for my mineral e/s samples.
LOL!


TFS green primer
MAC SS concealer in NW20
Cinemasecrets concealer
Monave foundation in Caroline
Lauress foundation in Radiant Ivory
MAC blush in Dainty
Shu Uemura matte loose powder

MAC l/s in Peachstock
NYX lipgloss in Natural

how about you ladies, what eye makeup do you come up with on days that you want to look fresh and look as if you had enough sleep?


let me know, tata!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

On days where I haven't had enough sleep..I usually don'tbother with makeup. Kasi school lang naman e..hehe. It's okay to look like a Zombie there.

I love this EOTD, you mix colors so nicely! I wish I was as adventurous.

AskMeWhats said...

oohh sis, you look gorgeous! haven't really used peach colored e/s :) Will definitely try

Blogger said...

You really look fresh and sweet -

peach eyeshadow + purple eyeliner
Never ever thought of such a nice combination!!

Usually I just wear lipgloss and head out!! That's my secret weapon~hehe

Iambrigitte said...

thanks chrissy, i wish i can go back to the days when i don't need to wear makeup. now when people see me without it, they're like "what happened with you?" LOL!

please do nikki, im sure it will look on you :)

thanks sis blogger...i really wish i can go out without makeup!

L said...

You're glowing, sis!

I love the fringe..


I miss you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...