Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunsilk Damage Repair pack for free!

the best things in life are free...don't you think so too?

just text 10DAYS to 2600, and this is what you'll get:

Sunsilk Damage Repair gift pack!

Shampoo and Conditioner

too bad, the package doesn't include the serum...which i am loving right now!

serum

i've been using this repair line from Sunsilk for quite a while now and i am loving it to bits. since i've grown my hair long, i've been blowdrying it everyday and the heat (not to mention, my constant hair coloring) has finally taking its toll. i've been looking for a line that isn't too expensive and i saw this during one of my visits at Watsons...surprisingly, it really works! people have been commenting that my hair looks healthier now...yey!

so when i saw this free give away info somewhere (can't remember where, gah!) i didn't think twice and immediately sent the SMS. well, i was running out of supply and to get them for free definitely won't hurt :) i got a call days after and the package arrived the next day...sweet!

again, just text 10DAYS to 2600 to get yours too.
promo ends April 17, 2010

tata!

9 comments:

Shabby said...

Ooh! Thanks for the heads up. :D

thinay said...

Thanks a lot for blogging this. I love sunsilk too. :) I'll tell my sister about it. She's the one who influenced me to use sunsilk:)
But, how long did you receive the package?:)

Shen said...

i've been dying to try this!! :) sarah g.'s commercial is starting to get to me.. ang ganda niya dun eh. :)

laneige couture said...

i texted yesterday,promo is already over =(

Shabby said...

I still was able to register, laneige couture. Try again, maybe?

Maui (Suushh) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maui (Suushh) said...

Wee! I just registered thanks Jheng! (A little mix up there in my deleted comment haha sorry about that)

Iambrigitte said...

hehehehe, no prob ladies. we just love freebies, don't we?

sis thinay, i got the package the following day after i got the call. the call hmmm, took 3-5 days ata.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

thanks Jheng! i just registered. :) oh yes, we do love freebies! hihi...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...