Thursday, February 4, 2010

Product Review: Purederm Acne Wash Cleansing Tissues

I am a sucker for facial wipes. I always make sure that I carry some with me, and my makeup removal routine would never be complete without them. I am such an OC when it comes to removing my makeup that i cleanse my face twice before washing: 1) Massage my face with a milk makeup remover, then wipe with a facial tissue 2) Use wet facial wipes to get rid of any residue

I've used a lot of brands of wipes before...even MAC. In as much as i love MAC, the price isn't too friendly and my wallet's been complaining for quite a long time now. So i am always in the look out for something that would work as good, if not better.

Then I saw this during one of my trips at Watsons:


Acne Wash Cleansing Tissues
(contains Salicylic Acid / Tea Tree Oil / Aloe Vera)
  • Acne treatment makeup remover tissues
  • Deep cleans, unclogs pores and removes dirt and oil
  • Visibly reduces redness in days

makeup remover + acne treatment in one!? whoa, this must be good! so i decided to get myself a box and tried it when i got home.

what i love:

  • it has salicylic acid, which works for my pimple-proned skin (I'm allergic to Benzoyl...)
  • doesn't dry my skin
  • face feels fresh and cleansed after
  • it's like a 2-in-1 product: washing your face to get rid of makeup and applying toner
  • though it has salicylic acid, it is gentle on the skin. no stings, no allergic reactions
  • i know other would hate the smell, but it's okay with me. its scent makes me think that it's gonna work since it kinda smell like medicine..LOL!
  • cheap. priced at P99/box which has 30 cloths and each cloth is sufficiently wet unlike the others that i've tried.
  • it does get rid of the redness!

what i hate:

  • i tried using this directly without cleansing my face with something else...and it wasn't able to get rid of my waterproof makeup.
  • it dries up easily

TIPS:

  • make sure to store the box upside down to avoid it from drying.
  • cleanse your face first with something that would "soften" those waterproof makeup then use this.

will i buy again?

i've been re-purchasing (and hoarding) this for almost 2yrs now!


5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis 2 years of repurchasing and hoarding? hahaha dapat you get cheaper bulk price na :)

aestheticallysavvy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

I agree, get cheaper bulk price if possible. Hehe.

I'm gonna look into this, thanks for the review!!

Iambrigitte said...

i've been meaning to write a review for this a looonggg time ago, i just kept on forgetting. and yeah, i might have to write them and ask for a discount no? LOL

Cris said...

How much is this po?

I just have a suggestion if you don't mind po.. Can you change your site's font kasi it's hard to read it. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...