Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's Up, Tuesday!

hello ladies...been a while since i last posted some updates. i know you won't be interested what's keeping me busy lately, but i'll tell you anyway! hahahaha..

so, since i've been terribly busy with work (and still is) last week, i was so tired and restless that i thought i'd need some sort of make over. i really wanted to look different and younger that i wanted to cut my hair realllly short...but i am BIG now so i can't! i then went to a salon during lunch break last week, wanted to have my hair trimmed, treated and give my nails some lovin'. i went back to the office broke (yaiks) with newly polished nails and (sort of) new hair:

tadaaaaaah! okay, you may stop laughing now. i know i look silly because of the bangs, but i had no choice but to have it that way. LOL

actually, i asked for side bangs but it ended up too short to tuck behind my ears. i'd look crazy to just let it as it is, so i cut it and gave myself some bangs. my cut was terrible and ridiculous (thanks to my sister for those kind adjectives) and told me to have it cut properly at a salon. so i did go to another salon to have my bangs fixed.

at the salon, the stylist didnt look so happy with what i did. heheh she told me that i ended up cutting too much of the hair that's not supposed to be my bangs. geessh, i felt so stupid for messing up with my hair but she told me she'd fix it.

so what do you think? do i look okay or funny? LOL

camwhoring in the car, again!

another thing that's keeping me busy is my new camera...yey! i am trying so hard to learn how to use it properly or else X would hit me with it. i must admit, it's a bit frustrating trying to play with all its settings before coming up with a good shot that i would still sometimes reach out for my good old canon ixus75.

it does have a manual...but i am not fond of reading such materials. LOL

anybody there who would want to give me some pointers?

anyways, here are some of my shots:

color accent

on macro mode
thanks to April for teaching me these techniques. i would want to learn more so i can maximize the use of my new baby...again, i dont want to get hit by this on the head!
tata!

16 comments:

Nikita2471 said...

What kinds of things do you want to learn about your camera? I think I can help you with that if you're more specific.

Miss Shopcoholic said...

love the bangs jheng! you look korean hehe

Camille Santos said...

ako din i love the bangs,gustong gusto ko magpabangs pero mahirap kasi di agree ang hair ko..hehe

lelila said...

i want nobody nobody but you!!! haha.

AskMeWhats said...

you look like Cleopatra, ang ganda sis! i love the cut!!!!

CHARRY said...

wow! nice hair! :)

Michelle said...

hi! it looks goood on you :)

Cristina said...

I was about to comment...that it reminds me of Cleopatra. You look great :)

donnarence said...

you look soo pretty.. can't stop staring at you.. :D hehe super bagay sa iyo and you look waaaayyy younger.. :D

Shen said...

i think your look is edgy, not really korean. like someone who works in fashion or beauty company. :) i would know since most events i attend has girls who work for magazined who's really put together and you look like one of them. that's how i see your look. :)

lelila said...

seriously, you look younger and doesn't look mataray na (maybe kase di kita killer brows? hehe) di ko kaya magserious sayo!

Sydean said...

you look so great with your new haircut... i love the bangs...

Dee (BabyJapRN) said...

kras,

are you like trying to make me kras you more? wahaha! :P love the new 'do! :) you look like a japanese doll!! i love you kras! :P

Kate Gene said...

I love your bangs! I'm actually about to get mine cut similar to that. :)

Car-whoring is a must for every blogger. ;)

Great post!

shatzlaine said...

love it too,. wnt one for myself too but my officemate cut her bangs like that,. dont wanna look like her twin no,. hehe,. i envy,.

miemiemie said...

love it love it! bagay mo ate jeng :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...