Wednesday, February 10, 2010

one Saturday night...

just when i stayed inside the house the whole day to keep myself from unnecessary spending...i found myself going gaga over something:

i was salivating over Wendys' fries and frosty...i told myself "NO" because 1) it's late and 2) it's FATTENING! I had to divert my attention to something else by watching tv and munching some stuff i have in my ref.

but just before midnight, i can no longer contain my cravings:

take note that i didn't call for delivery since they don't deliver fries and frosty (and if ever they do, the quality won't be as good), i drove myself in the middle of the night to satisfy myself.

yeah, i'm such a pig!

have you ever experienced crazy cravings like this?

5 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

I always do! :) And I always give in to it haha :)

♥Pauchichi♥ said...

Halatang ang takaw ko din bwahahaha ok lang yan it makes us super happy naman.. Tlagang ksama pa name ko bwahahaha ndi ko alam 24 hours pla ang wendyyyyys?!!!! Nakakainis kasi mcdo lang nagdedelvr na may burger dto nsa mall kasi wendys dto e... Yum yum!!!!

AskMeWhats said...

what you did is right sis, if you crave for something go for it! :) Your tummy gets happy and you won't be craving for other food :)

Soapaholic said...

Yes I do get cravings like that!!! I usually call for delivery. Hehe!

Justine said...

Waah, cravings! I hate and love them! Sarap ng Wendys nuh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...