Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blue Smokey eyes look...

I've realized that it's been a while since i last wore dark eye makeup. so last night, i decided to try out the In2it palette i've purchased weeks ago. I was actually thinking of using this palette for my Smokey Eyes look for the finals but i ended up using MAC pigments.

Also, for two days in a row, i've been using my Monave foundation in Caroline. And guess what, no itching! Prolly because it's been cold for the past few days because of the storm? or my skin finally stopped being allergic to mineral foundation? I've been itching from mmu foundation even those without bismuth. Sophie told me that i might be allergic to mica. :( but given a cold weather, i am surely loving Monave foundation. It really stays put and with the help of the brush Phoebe gave to me, i am finally able to apply it properly. :)

First, let me show you my in2it palette:

no flash

with flash

(note: no primer used for the swatches)

price: P349.50 or approximately$7-8.

my say: has a great color payoff and blendable. i've always been using a primer beneath my eyeshadow so i can't really say bout the staying power. but take note that i've tried other eyeshadows with a primer and yet, they creased on my lids. :)

there are a lot of colors to choose from. i wanted to get the greens and the purples but Sophie gave me the "look" when i was trying to put them inside my shopping basket...bleh!

i really love these kind of palettes, they come in handy when you dont want to bring you big palettes and it's easy to combine colors (no brainer, really!)

for my eotn/fotn:


EYES:
Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
In2it palette
Covergirl VolumeExact Mascara in Brown black topped with L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
MUFE Aqua eyes in black on the waterlines

FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish Light
CinemaSecrets concealer for the undereyes and sides of the nose
TFS blush in Pastel Pink
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MUFE HD Finishing Powder

LIPS:
Artdeco lipstick in #22
Artdeco lipgloss in #28

and how does my makeup look like after my 12-hr shift?

yay! i am loving my palette and Monave (the best mmu there is when it comes to coverage and staying power!).

I came in early in the office for a meeting, but guess what i've been doing during the conference call:

LOL!

7 comments:

Shen said...

you wear blue so blue-tifully!! :) grabe.. btw, when will you teach me how to contour my flat, stubby nose?? :) hehehe! you do yours fabulously! :) i'm not looking at the products you post anymore... you make my wallet cry.. hehehe! just kiddin! :) mwahs!

don't worry, be happy coz he loves you and only you!! :)

AskMeWhats said...

your make up looks wonderful even after the 12 hour shift! and you look super pretty!!!! :) I love it!! and in2it is great talaga! I have the browns and it is really pigmented and it stays! :)

♔Jaimie said...

it looks really goo!

♔Jaimie said...

good* lol

Gracie said...

Great to see your mojo is back ;)... I love the shade of this blue palette and damn! You could never do anything wrong with make up.

Iambrigitte said...

hi shen tara kasi let's organize a mokap party...dapat overnight! and yeah dapat ako lang, kundi nakaa...babalatan ko sha ng buhay!

sis nikki pareho tau i love in2it too. i really wanna get all their palettes pero im on a no buy! not until i get another mokap raket! heheheh

heheh thanks xoxo jaimie!

kaw talga gracie shado mo pinapalaki ulo ko. baka magmukha akong microphone! lol

Iambrigitte said...

hi shen tara kasi let's organize a mokap party...dapat overnight! and yeah dapat ako lang, kundi nakaa...babalatan ko sha ng buhay!

sis nikki pareho tau i love in2it too. i really wanna get all their palettes pero im on a no buy! not until i get another mokap raket! heheheh

heheh thanks xoxo jaimie!

kaw talga gracie shado mo pinapalaki ulo ko. baka magmukha akong microphone! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...