Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my mom's and aunt's makeover....

i love putting on makeup...but i must admit, i only get to practice when i am going out. i don't have time (or maybe just too lazy) to practice different looks or try new shades on days that i am just staying at home. besides, i try to stay makeup-free during the weekends. good thing there are people who are willing (not really...lol) to be my models and give them a makeover.

let's start with my mom...sorry for not being able to take a "before" pic. besides, i don't think she'd allow me to post her no-makeup face here. hehehhee..i remember watching mom while she's putting on her makeup when i was like 6yrs old. and now, i am the one putting on makeup on her. coolness!

so here's my uber-kikay mom...

trying to convince me that she needs a facelift...lol

now you know where i get my silly poses from, huh!

thanks, mom!

next, is my aunt whom i call mama. she was too darn hesitant to have her "before" picture taken but after some more minutes of convincing, she finally gave in:

and mama, after:

the two most beautiful ladies in my life:

and there's my mom with no makeup on...lol!

thanks beautiful ladies...(kisses)

miss yah!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

omg your mom looks soooooooooooo young! she's sooo cute with her posing like that for the camera! man i would think you guys were sisters!

i really like the makeover that you did to your aunt!


actually i like them both!

Iambrigitte said...

hahahah thanks anne..mom's such a camwhore. she specifically asked me to have her pics posted, lol

AskMeWhats said...

your mom and aunt are super KIKAY!!! I can't believe it!! Definitely you got her genes on kikayness! hahha I LOVE the poses!!! I can't make my mom pose like that!!! hahahha Your mom is so funny, pati yung aunt mo! super bata!! They both looked so young!

Tara Cabullo said...

Congrats with the good genes! =) It shows!

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks like a movie star way back *wink*

Gracie said...

Oh, I love your mom and your auntie! Reminds me of my own ha ha ha! Your mom is definitely stunning! Simply adorable! Muah!

Anonymous said...

your mom is uber pretty and certified kikay! even your aunt is pretty game in makeovers! am lucky to even convince my mom to go to the salon with me lol.

Shen said...

your mom is hotness and your mama is coolness! i can never make my mom do these kind of stuff. nagmamarunong pa sakin! lol! :) love the makeover!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks lovelies!

nikki, mom really looks young alright. people cant believe that she has a daughter my age. sometimes i would find myself trying to prove to them that she's indeed my mom!

thanks teeyah...

sophie she looks like who? be careful...pag matanda super yun magagalit sau nanay ko. hahahha...i remember when she used to have short hair like vilma santos'...she hates it when i call her vilma, she's older than her daw kasi. LOL

hey gracie! missin u loads. were u the one calling me last night? i mean early this morning? i missed it...sowee..talk to u soon dear. i feel so sad right now, X is leaving soon! sniff sniff

hi mhean, my tita actually hates having her picture taken when she's not wearing any makeup. but i guess she loves me that much that she allowed me. hehehhe..

shen, mom's fond of wearing browns...mostly earth colors. i told her to look younger try to use pinks+browns...just not all browns. and she's trying to do that now. hehehe..i find it funny that she is listening to me now when it comes to makeup!

AskMeWhats said...

sis jheng! How are you holding up? when will Mr. X come back ??? I hope it's not too long..well ..keep yourself busy with your make up gigs and your hair class....he'll be home soon enough!!! *hugs*

Gracie said...

Oh, Jheng! I've been worried about you that's why I've been trying to phone after I've read your post. I'll try to call you again soon. Take care babe! *Hugs and kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...