Friday, July 25, 2008

to the greatest mom in the world....



"on your birthday, i am thinking about you....
how much you mean to me and all the ways you've made such a wonderful experience in my life...
thank you for letting me know that I could always count on you, that you believe in me and that you would always stand by me, for encouraging the dreamer in me, for loving me through each and every fad and phase...and for accepting my ideas when they are different from your own.
thank you for all that you are....may God continue to bless you with good health, happy disposition in life, more success and all the love in the world. you deserve the best, mom.
i love you very, very much...."


i'll see you later, mom. :)

8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Happy Burp-day to your lovely and sexy mami!!!! She's so cute!!! :D

sab said...

awww! you guys are sexy! mommy mo nga sya!

happy birthday to her!

jing said...

Like mother like daughter! You two are always so cute, always smiling, and look so young! More like sisters to me. Happy Birthday to your mum! ^_^

Shen said...

mommy, happy bday! sis, i can't imagine how happy your mom is on hewr bday today having 2 crazy(said with so much love) but very wise daughters. indeed birds of the same feather flock together coz y'all look fabulous and kikay! :)


can't wait for the day to meet na rin tita and sam-cutey!!

have fun and i'm sure mom will be wowed by your gift and presence! :)

Gracie said...

Happy happy birthday to your dear mommy sis!!!! I'm still convinced she's your sister ha ha ha! She looks so young to have a daughter your age... really... Mind you, you don't look your age either so that could only be in your genes! Some people are just luckily gifted :)

Hey! Don't forget to post photos of your celebration and can I hear... make up party?

Par said...

You got a hot looking mom.
I guess it runs in the family!

Par said...

oh yea happy birthday to your mom!

Liz said...

happy birthday to your gorgeous Mom.. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...