Thursday, July 24, 2008

my "social climber" looks...

(laughs at my title)
me? a social climber? nahhh...it's just the mineral e/s shade i've used for this looks:

EYES:
Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
The She Space e/s in Social Climber on the inner lid
Taylormade minerals in Twilight on the outer half of the lid, outer - V and crease
NYX trio in Ultrachic (middle color to highlight)
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack on the upper lash lines
Covergirl VolumeExact topped with L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
MUFE Aqua eyes in Black on the waterlines

FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish light primer
Monave foundation in Caroline topped with Lauress foundation in Radiant Ivory
CinemaSecrets concealer for the undereyes and sides of the nose
Oceanmist Saffron Concealer on the undereyes
MAC Sculpt and Shape
The Face Shop blush in Pastel Pink

LIPS:
MAC Profusion


4 comments:

Gracie said...

Wow! I love this FOTD! Gosh! You never run out of ideas and I can't wait to see the different lookes you'll come up with your 120 palette :)

AskMeWhats said...

Your MMU eyeshadows..with the way you apply it doesn't look like they're MMUs! It looks so great!!! Looks like the world's most expensive make-up!!! Love this!!!! glad you're cam whoring again! so cute!

Iambrigitte said...

me too gracie can't wait for my 120 color palette! awww...the waiting is killing me. i kinda missed my 88 color palette nga eh!

thanks nikki i honestly prefer mmu e/s than my pressed ones. it's easier for me to blend but it can get too messy because of the fall outs. e i am not fond of applying them wet pa naman. oh yeah, back to camwhoring...lol.

Anonymous said...

hi sis! totally off topic, but may i just know what course did you take up? Is it artistic or basic makeup? I want to enroll also, what would you recommend for me/ Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...