Wednesday, July 23, 2008

thanks nimfa...

my dear friend nimfa visited me last weekend. it's been a while since we last saw each other. this girl travels a lot...it's funny that sometimes we get into an argument because we would throw jokes at each other on how we spend our money on our "vices." then we came to a compromise and an understanding that each of us have their own way of spending their money to be happy. some spend on bags, shoes, clothes...while others spend on travel and well, makeup. lol
she brought me some goodies:

brush roll from Bodyshop, Lancome lipgloss palette and chocolates...yumm!

purrttttyyyy!

and in return, i gave her a makeover.

(though i honestly think she doesnt need one. sorry for the quality of the pics, my camera wasn't cooperating)

so there's my dear nimfa. a good friend though we don't really see each other and talk that much. but i know i can always count on her no matter what.

'twas nice seeing you again nimfa-nimfatooot! (that's how i call her..hehhee)

see you soon (hugs)

5 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

aww thats nice of her :) nice colors!

Gracie said...

Awww...!!! That's Nimfa for you! Ha ha ha! I'm soooo shocked to see Nimfa on your blog sis! Something I've never expected! Well, this woman never sieze to amaze me but there you go! Nimfa looks fab with her make over though ;)... Can I sense a frequent visit from Nimfa? :P

Iambrigitte said...

yeah vanessa it's really nice of her. not just because she brought me goodies but because she let me play with her :)

hahahaa gracie! are you shocked!? LOL

AskMeWhats said...

aww..i was looking at the make-up then the hershey then the make-up and you know what I chose??? Make-UP!!!! LOL glad you have friends who knew what tickles your fancy :D

Gracie said...

I meant to say *cease sis and not seize ha ha ha! Bloody hay fever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...