Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my "Back 2 MAC" eotd...


it's been a while since i last played with my MAC eyeshadows. I've missed using my mineral eyeshadows and been busy testing my NYX loot. when i went home last weekend for my mom's bday, i figured that it would be easier for me to bring my MAC palette instead of my sample baggies or my NYX stuffs.

my mom's bday was a blast (pics to come), and though we had much fun that day and slept late...we had to wake up early the next day since we would be going to Manaoag to hear mass and have dinner at Subic. They have been bragging bout this nice resto they found weeks ago (called Lighthouse) and they wanted me to be with them next time they visit. Mom knows i'm a sucker for food and that i would really enjoy, so they planned for some sort of a family get-away right after her birthday.

anyways, here's my looks for that day:

(sorry, had to camwhore while on the phone...lol!)



EYES:

Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
MAC Bitter on the lids and lower lashlines, Humid on the outer-V and crease, Shroom for highlight
Shiseido Lash Base topped with VMV Ohla-lash mascara


FACE:

Monistat as primer
Shu Uemura Face Architect foundation topped with Monave Caroline
CinemaSecrets concealer for the undereyes and sides of the nose
Oceanmist Saffron Concealer on the undereyes
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Red Earth Blush in Tender love


LIPS:

MAC Peachstock
Artdeco lipgloss in #28

and yeah, now i've really proven that even MAC cannot stand my uber oily lids. i forgot to bring my eye primer and i thought i can live without it since i'd be using MAC anyways...tsk tsk...i am so wrong!

tata!

8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis, that green is so fresh!!! I'm sure you enjoyed the trip at Subic and can't wait to see photos soon!!! nude lips rocks on you!

Tracy Roa said...

this is such a pretty look! i love the green. great job!

Gracie said...

Oh, sis Jheng! I love this green on you! Gosh! You could never do anything wrong with make up. I know I've said that many times already but it's oh sooooo.... TRUE!!!

Vanessa M. said...

hehe your eyes match your makeup!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nikki, yeah i really enjoyed the food, err i mean subic. lol

thanks tracy i love greens too...great on brown eyes (though im wearing green contacts, lol)

hehehhe thanks ate gracie but i am seriously running out of color combos

yeah right vanessa maybe next time i'd wear blue contacts for my blue eotns? lol

Anonymous said...

i knew it was Bitter once i saw your EOTD lol! i really gotta have that in my stash, beauty indeed!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks mhean! :) greens are definitely a fave of mine

Shen said...

you look so pretty here.. wala ako masabi! :) i know how even the best e/s doesn't stay on our eyes... hmm.. maybe that's why i threw away my eyeshadows before. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...