Thursday, July 24, 2008

on healthy snacking...

people who really know me can attest to the fact that i eat a lot. it would be soooo seldom that you wouldn't see me munching...even at work. good thing, i've found an alternative to chips and french fries:



great idea from DOLE, i must say. they also have bananas...which i try not to eat at night since it makes you sleepy (where on earth did i read that!?) and corn (which i haven't been able to eat for years now since i started wearing braces). I've been snacking on this for days now, most especially when i'm on a sugar kick.

nice, no!?

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I don't like to eat or drink anything apple except the FRUIT itself lol...i'm glad you're eating healthily :) be happy..don't be sad ok?

notjustminerals said...

Where were you able to find this? I'd really love to know and buy some for my family (baon for my daughter).

sab said...

uy! i want this! i hafta try! :)

trying to eat healthy too. haha!

Iambrigitte said...

yeah i'm still eating nikki and i just cant seem to stop. lol

hi nikkiz got it from 7-11. im sure meron din nito sa mga groceries :)

oh sab with a slim body like yours, you can eat anything without the guilt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...