Tuesday, July 15, 2008

my 88-colors CS palette...

when i was still in makeup school, Sophie and I decided to get this palette since it has a lot of colors and would be great for "practices." this palette has been sold-out so many times and the waiting time for CS to re-stock was really a pain...but our patience paid off. we finally got to order the palette (one for each of us), after weeks of waiting. we had to stay up all night just to beat the number of people who are also waiting for it to be back in stock.

too bad, the palette came when school was already over. but at least, we finally got our hands on this pretty baby:

(the sight of this makes me want to stay at home all day and play...hehehe)

the colors are matte, so like Pursebuzz, i've used Stilife paint as primer to give it some sheen:

first swatch with no primer, second with primer

colors are really very nice, but i wish they aren't that matte. :) and oh, i just want to say that one of the palettes we got is missing one color (topmost right of the palette). no, it didn't fall off...it looks like they have forgotten to put the last one in...or maybe they ran out of that color? LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they all matte? I was under the impression they come in different finishes. Nuts! And I just ordered the 120 color palette from ebay.

Iambrigitte said...

yep, all matte..(somebody kill me if im wrong...lol)

Gracie said...

Oh sis! You've eventually got it! Cool! I can't wait the FOTDs you'll come up with this new palette!

Anonymous said...

gosh, lucky you!!! I want to get that pallette sana but out of stock pa din... sad

BTW, Hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list..

Shen said...

wow!! sana pala sumabay na ko... ung 120 palette ko di pa dumadating. sad.. sad.. sad.. please help me pray na dumating na rin siya.. :) the colors look so lovely. FOTD na ito!! :)

Iambrigitte said...

i have one eotd already gracie, but really, i feel like i'm losing my makeup mojo lately that i kept on messing up my application...:( will post it anyway though!

hi yda hirap talga abangan CS to restock, i had to really monitor their site during the wee hours of the morning just to get them. sure, link me up...i'll link you too, okie?

jheng prays to the goddess of makeups (if there's such a thing)LOL
dadating din yun shen. sophie and i had to wait for like 3weeks? we ordered this for school pero it arrived a day before the finals. hehehe..anyways, i honestly think it's like the BAXI and QUANYIU eyeshadows that we can get here.

AskMeWhats said...

I love love love this palette!!! You got it!!!!! Everyone has this palette na!!!! xqt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...