Sunday, January 18, 2009

do you know that...

i love...love...LOOOVEEEE PASTA!?

there would be times (a LOT, actually) when i would crave for pasta. and i can't seem to find anything that would satisfy my craving (i tell you, i can be such a pain when i'm craving...) so i'll end up cooking!

i'm not claiming to be a good cook, coz i am not.
but i know how! :)


so this was my dinner during one of those nights...

and since i am alone (sniff):

well at least i get to have pasta again for succeeding dinners...

but still, it would be nice to have someone to share my pasta with.

(sniff)


2 comments:

DeBi said...

I missed your blogging! anyway, your pasta looks delicious!! yum yum...
i love pasta too!!!

Iambrigitte said...

hiyeee debi i missed blogging too. i hate my job, im losing my "social" life hahahha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...